Field Service Technician
401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Our MD Totco (MDT) group is seeking Field Service Technicians to service the Odessa, TX area.
As a fortune 500 company with over 150 years in business, NOV is a worldwide leader in providing oil and gas equipment and services. We provide customer-focused solutions that best meet the quality, productivity, and environmental requirements of the energy industry.
• AA degree and/or equivalent education with 2+ years of technical experience preferred.
• Pneumatic and hydraulic background preferred.
• Electrical background preferred.
• Self-driven and reliable.
• Must possess the technical experience necessary to service, maintain, and provide our customers with equipment that will be utilized to monitor existing systems on oil and gas rigs.
• Must pass a background check, driving record check, and drug screening.
• Must be willing to travel over 75% of the time.
• Must be willing to be on call.
• Knowledge of oil and gas field components, including software and hardware.
• Travel to customer sites to install, commission, test, calibrate, and train customers on the safe and proper operation of NOV products.
• Conduct field installations and calibrations of sensors and systems.
• Perform field upgrades of software and hardware and train customers on how to properly operate the system.
• Communicate field failures and feedback reports to the appropriate departments.
• Billing, inventory, and paperwork.
• Complete and submit field service documentation in a timely manner.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Work schedule is 10 days on 4 days off.
• Must be willing to work 12+ hours daily during your schedule.
You must apply directly online for consideration. You will be redirected to this position for easy apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.