Sorry, this job has expired.
Taking initiative. Solving challenges. Delivering excellence. Making a difference.
Does that sound like a great career? We think so too. The oil and gas industry stretches across the globe, from Houston to Singapore. With hundreds of locations in more than 60 countries, NOV is seeking talented team members who are passionate about changing the world, one solution at a time. Search for your new career at NOV and become part of something special as we help shape the future of the oil and gas industry.
We're an equal opportunity employer.
NOV offers a comprehensive employee benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; a retirement plan; and paid time off. Our team is committed to creating a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers and the communities where we live and work.
Now Hiring: Operators
Rig locations and job opportunities now available in North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming and Utah!
Rotation: 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. 12 hour shifts.
NOTE THAT SOME LOCATIONS MAY WORK A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT ROTATION.
***Interested candidates are encouraged to "Apply Now" today! ***
***Your resume must be attached.
• Operate and maintain solids control equipment, front loaders, excavators, etc.
• Documentation of all daily activity at worksite on daily report and assure everyone is informed on rig location as well as support facilities/offices of any work scope changes, HSE concerns, etc.
• Understand all NOV and customer HSE requirements and Safe Work practices
• High School education or GED Equivalent
• Previous rig experience preferred
• Experience with operation and maintenance of Solids Control/Waste Management equipment and heavy equipment
• Good communication skills for informing and sharing
• Able to travel long distances for extended periods of time
• Computer skills for completing daily reporting and inventory usage