Oil Rig Operator
Sorry, this job has expired.
NOV is now hiring Oil Rig Operators in North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming and Utah.
We offer a comprehensive employee benefit package that includes
• Health, Life and Disability Insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
As an Oil Rig Operator you will:
• Operate and maintain solids control equipment, front loaders, excavators, etc.
• Document all daily activity at worksite on the daily report and assure everyone is informed on rig location as well as support facilities/offices of any work scope changes, HSE concerns, etc.
• Understand all NOV and customer HSE requirements and Safe Work practices.
• High school education or GED equivalent.
• Previous rig experience preferred.
• Experience with operation and maintenance of Solids Control/Waste Management equipment and heavy equipment.
• Able to travel long distances for extended periods of time.
• Good communication skills for informing and sharing.
• Computer skills for completing daily reporting and inventory usage.
• Rotating schedule: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. 12-hour shifts.
Taking initiative. Solving challenges. Delivering excellence. Making a difference.
Does that sound like a great career? We think so, too. The oil and gas industry stretches across the globe, from Houston to Singapore. With hundreds of locations in more than 60 countries, NOV is seeking talented team members who are passionate about changing the world, one solution at a time. Search for your new career at NOV and become part of something special as we help shape the future of the oil and gas industry.
We encourage you to "Apply Now" today. Your resume must be attached.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer.